Mr. Deepak Seth
- Economics Graduate from St. Stephens College, Delhi University, MBA from Jamanalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, India.
- He is an active member of the Apparel Export Promotion Council of India.
- He was awarded the “Udyog Ratna” Award by the Haryana Government in 2006 for his entrepreneurial skills.
Mr. Pulkit Seth
MD and Vice-Chairman
- Bachelor of Business Management from Leonard N. Stern School of Business, University of New York, USA.
- He has over 11 years of experience in the apparel industry.
- He has been overseeing the domestic & overseas operations of the Company and has played an important role in streamlining business processes and enhancing relationships with leading retailers in the U.S.
Mrs. Shifalli Seth
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from University of Bradford, UK.
- She has international experience in trading and marketing of readymade garments and has good knowledge of the South East Asia region for over two years.
Mr. Vinod Vaish
- Bachelor of Science and Long Logistics & Management
- He had been with the Indian Navy for 28 years at various levels and in various capacities and has achieved in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Administration and Logistics Management.
- He has been conferred with the President Gold Medal for overall outstanding best officer in the Naval Academy.
Mr. Anil Nayar
- B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering from IIT, Kanpur and MBA from IIM, Ahmedabad.
- He has over 36 years of experience in the area of Corporate Strategy, Corporate Restructurings, Structured Finance and HR Initiatives.
Mr. Chittranjan Dua
- Master’s Degree in Economics from Delhi School of Economics.
- He has been a practicing advocate for over 35 years and has vast experience in Corporate Laws, Merger & Amalgamation, Public Issues, Corporate Structuring, Infrastructure Projects, International Trade & Taxation.
Mr. Rajendra Aneja
- Masters in Management Studies with an Advanced Management Programme at Harvard Business School.
- He has 35 years of robust business management experience in multinational and family businesses in Asia, Latin America and the Middle East.
- He has also been the CEO of a large retail business in the Middle East, handling about 75 large retail outlets in fashion, cosmetics and electronics goods in the Middle East, Far East countries.
Mr. Abhishek Goyal
- Mr. Abhishek Goyal, aged about 36 years, is graduated in Finance and Economics from The University of Virginia in 2002.
- He worked with Andor Capital Management ($11B AUM Long/Short Equity Fund) in Manhattan between 2002-2008, as Senior Analyst, covering technology companies with a focus on hardware and software. He then moved to Hong Kong (2008 – 2009) to start Andor’s office there and invest in Asian companies.
- In 2009, he joined White Elm Capital, as Senior Analyst and managed a $80M India-focused portfolio.
- In 2013, he co-founded OnCourse Vantage Pvt Ltd. OnCourse is India’s foremost creative and alternate education company. The mission of the company is to bridge the gap between formal classroom education and real-world skills, by offering a plethora of institutional and non-institutional programs to help develop life-skills along with assisting students who are looking for a world-class education abroad.